Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do Atheists have all of the power?

Why it is that someone can say that they do not believe in God and can control the way we practice our religion? If I told a Jewish person are a Muslim person that they could not pray in public I would be sued and called a racist and other things that I could only imagine; however Atheists can sue me for practicing my religion in public, they can take pray out of schools and social events. The purpose of Separation of church and state was so that church would not run the government. It does not mean that we as a government, as a country should stop our beliefs. We have been pushed around by these Atheists to long, it is time that we say stop, and started suing them for not letting us practice our religion. We are one nation under God and should remand that way.

No comments: